- MARBLE COOLNESS - The natural coolness of the marble makes it ideal for working with delicate pastries; If you are looking for a heavy rolling pin that can be placed in the fridge or freezer for better dough prep, this is the rolling pin that will make your baking a pleasure.
- NON-STICK - Chilling the rolling pin before use helps prevent the dough from sticking; Marble stays cool and works extremely well for pastry and fondant icing due to being cool.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Marble rolling pins are the easiest to clean because they can be hand washed with warm, soapy water; The wooden handles make rolling the dough easy.
- BUILT SOLID - Marble rolling pins are heavier more durable and sturdier than wooden ones. It takes very little pressure to roll out perfect dough.
- SIMPLE STORAGE - Place the marble rolling pin on the wooden cradle holder when not in use; An essential tool for any kitchen with comfortable, easy grip handles for added comfort and control.
Can rolling dough really be easy, fun and stylish?
With this immaculate white marble rolling pin, that’s exactly how you’re going to be feeling!
The exquisite white marble is nice and heavy making dough rolling a simple breeze.
The classy wooden handles not only feel good when rolling but also look good, especially when put on display resting on its matching wooden cradle base!
This White Marble Rolling Pin is about 10" long and 18" including the handle. The diameter width is about 2.5".
It comes with a wooden cradle holder to easily keep this beauty on display and from rolling around on the counter.
This marble rolling pin has a white, polished finish with wood handles. The polished finished is designed specifically for keeping the dough cool while you work.
The rolling pin's heavy, efficient design ensures reliability and it is a must have in any kitchen for any baker.
Chill it in a refrigerator to make short work of sticky pastry.
It is easy to clean and is non-porous. A fast favorite of bakers due to their ease of cleaning and non-stick surfaces.
An ideal kitchen baking tool accessory for baking dough, cookies, pasta, pizza dough, pastry, roti, dumplings, etc...
- Marble rolling pins should not be immersed in water. Instead, they should be wiped clean with a damp cloth and using a neutral cleanser.
- Exposure to acidic substances like vinegar, citrus fruit, wine, coffee, tea, tomatoes, and mustard, should also be avoided as these could easily stain the marble material.